We are looking for bright and motivated students to be part of our Internship Program.
The Internship program at Will & Way will allow you to apply what you have learned in school and further enhance your knowledge and expertise through hands-on training in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Digital Media
- Project Management
- Videography/Video Productions
- Real Estate
- Customer Experience/Design
- Community Involvement
Program Benefits & Professional Development Goals
- Experience in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Administration (Mentoring for future goals)
- Practical/Transferrable work experience
- Exposure and networking opportunities
- Formal mentoring program to provide career guidance and support
- Technical training in Business administration, sales, and marketing
- Successful interns may be considered for our entry-level, full-time employment
- Opportunity to evaluate Real Estate as a professional career
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and growing organization where your contributions will be valued and your impact will be felt
- You are excited to learn new skills, apply your learning, and grow as an individual/future professional in the process
- Must be Enrolled in Business Administration/Entrepreneurship related major, or have explicit goals to pursue starting your own business using the skills developed in your current major
- Eligible/Enrolled in Internship credit through your academic department, (if not enrolled in business major, you are able to make a case to your department advisor for why this internship would be beneficial to your learning)
Please download and review Internship Outline for additional details and application instructions.
Learning is about a lot more than just the classroom, ESPECIALLY when it comes to career preparedness. That is why we are proud to be able to provide work experience training to students in our local community.
Our internship follows three basic tenets:
To raise up young professionals who embody the values of humility and life-long learning.
To provide opportunities for students to develop valuable transferrable career skills in light of a changing employment marketplace.
To provide technical skills training, networking opportunities, and job references to future business professionals to assist then in navigating early stages of their career and promote the flourishing of our local companies that hire young professionals.