We are humbled to be where we are today, and it is our delight to be able to give to our community.
Donations @ CLOSING
Our primary vision for giving is to promote the flourishing of our local communities by caring for those who cannot care for themselves.
For our clients, as an expression of love and care for your new community, when closing on your home we will donate a portion of our compensation to a local organization of your choice. Qualifying organizations provide direct care for the needs of underprivileged populations including:
– providing food, water & shelter for homeless individuals, children, or victims of domestic violence
– counseling and care for victims of abuse
– job coaching services through local community centers
– Veteran’s services
– public education funds at local schools
– community services for children below the poverty line (childcare services, meal services, mentoring programs ex. Big Brothers Big Sisters)
– Educational Scholarship Funds at local universities
Small Businesses come together to thank front-line healthcare workers
Real Estate Agents from Keller Williams come together to care for local Boys & Girls Club